Junior Einsteins Science Club Franchise - Children’s Science Education Business
You can confidently invest in a Junior Einsteins Science Club franchise business, knowing that you will receive the necessary support and essential tools to launch and grow your business successfully.
Established in 2012, Junior Einsteins Science Club offers a unique opportunity to join an ambitious brand who are passionate and dedicated to inspiring a love of science and learning in primary school children. Junior Einsteins Science Club is recognised globally for providing fun, hands-on science events for children, nurturing their imagination, creativity and curiosity and building confidence, resilience and team work within a safe structured environment. Crowned Winner of Richard Branson’s International business award ‘Voom’ in 2018 the business has gone from strength to strength and is proud of its outreach with the United Nations.
Since launching the franchise model, the development and delivery of high-quality, interactive events across Ireland and the UK with a network of science instructors that champion the Junior Einsteins Science Club vision and values has been of the vitally important. In order to develop its services and ensure the brand stays relevant, partnering with a variety of organisations such as The United Nations, the Royal Academy of Science International Trust, Girls for SDGs platform, Virgin Media Business as well as many Universities and education centres.
Founded and designed by a female scientist and Mum of three young children, the focus and passion of the junior Einsteins Science Club company has never been stronger with innovation and creativity at the forefront of its investment including a bespoke software platform and online booking and payment system that plays a fundamental role in how both the company and its franchisees operate. They have an online ‘Junior Einsteins Academy’ for training of franchisees and their staff. With built in CRM and each franchisee having their own territory Junior Einsteins Science Club encourages both independence and collaboration.
The Franchise Opportunity
The ethos behind the franchise model combines a supportive approach and strong return on investment for those willing to work hard and most importantly follow the proven methods developed by the Junior Einsteins Science club company.
With five business services, this multi-faceted business model supplies you with the training, guidance and essential tools to launch and grow your business successfully.
Franchise fee: € 35,000 for a territory containing at least 200 primary schools
This is a full time business opportunity. Each franchisee owns an exclusive territory and has the flexibility to run at the level you wish to commit to knowing that the scalability is there to make a real impact on your local community and your profit margin.
By becoming a franchise within the Junior Einsteins Science Club brand you will be a valuable member of the global team and will benefit from the following:
- Joining Junior Einsteins Science Club an award-wining established and globally recognised children’s education business
- A protected trademark and extensive intellectual property
- Bespoke Software management and payment platform to manage your business, events, customers and science instructors
- Access to the online 'Junior Einsteins Academy' for training of both franchisees and their staff
- Your own territory’s mini-webpage within the main Junior Einsteins Science Club website with dedicated CRM for your specific territory.
- Extensive start up package including equipment, materials, marketing and advertising collateral
- A full yearly calendar of events that follow the school calendar
- 14 day induction with ongoing bi-monthly business and coaching support
- Active pre-business planning and launch to kick start your business