Snap-on is a leader in the industry and our tools are universally recognised by professionals as the absolute highest quality in the industry. Snap-on Franchisees are in the enviable position of selling exclusive, premium products to their customers and you don’t need to just take our word for it. In an independent industry survey Snap-on was the clear number 1 choice of the professional technician:
- Hand Tools – 75% chose Snap-on
- Power Tools – 49% chose Snap-on
- Tool Storage – 68% chose Snap-on
- Diagnostics – 62% chose Snap-on
*information supplied by Frost & Sullivan 2011 survey
Established back in 1920, we have been in business for 97 years, and been in the UK for 47 years. With a Franchise system of over 4,700 Franchisees selling over 22,000 products you can have complete confidence that coming into business with Snap-on means coming into business with the best.
What makes Snap-on different?
- Exclusive Defined Territory: Fully surveyed with every call identified
- It’s Mobile: You go directly to your customers, who are waiting for you
- Brand Leader: Snap-on is the most in-demand product in its category
- No royalties or Advertising Fees: You keep 100% profit
- Unrivalled Training & Continued Support: Dedicated Field Manager 1:15 Franchisees
- Global Franchise Support: We have a staff ration of 2:1 to every Franchise
- Growth Potential: Option to own multiple territories
The Franchise Package
The Investment: The total cost of the Franchise is €85,300 + VAT and we offer different routes into the business depending on what capital you have available:
- Full Equity – You buy the Franchise outright for €85,300 and own it from day one
- Snap-on Financed – Capital required €16,200, we finance the rest on an interest bearing loan
- Consigned Franchise – Capital required €24,900, we finance the rest on an interest-free loan
- Employed – You start as an employed Sales Representative on a salary for 11 months (maximum) to enable you to build the capital required to flip to a consigned Franchisee.
The Training: We will fly you to our dedicated training school in Dallas and teach you everything you will need to know about running a Snap-on Franchise. You will learn: Product Knowledge, Salesmanship, Credit Selling, Customer Service, Collection Skills, Business Administration, Computer Training.
You will then come into our Head Quarters to tour the facility, meet the staff and collect your own mobile store.
Unrivalled Support: Snap-on Franchisees are assigned to a group of 14 – 17 other Franchisees all looked after by a dedicated Field Manager, who themselves have been Franchisees’.
They will be with you for 17 days in the first five weeks, starting with 5 days, then easing you off to 4-3-3-2 to make sure you are completely happy with what you are doing.
You will meet up with him and the rest of your group every month to see new promotions and products and exchange ideas. You Field Manager is on the end of the phone every day should you need them. Their sole responsibility is to look after you and your business.
Success: Our Franchisees come from all walks of life, their success is built from their ability to build and work their customer relationships, their motivation and commitment to the business. You do not need to know how to use the tools to sell them.
What our Franchisees have to say:
“I enjoy getting out there on my own. There are different challenges every day and I meet lots of new people. If I have a good day, I can give myself a pat on the back, if I have a bad day, I've only got myself to blame. Not that there isn't a great support network too; if something really does go wrong, there's always someone to talk to at the end of the phone.”
Pete Eccles, Franchisee for 14 years
“The Snap-on Franchise has changed my life quite considerably, I feel like I am in charge of my own destiny now, rather than working for somebody doing the same thing Monday to Friday 9 – 5 I am now driving my own business forward, being able to create my own goals, and achieve my own achievements”
Nick Allen, Franchisee for 9 years
The highs of running the franchise have been the year-on-year growth which has been generated through his loyal customer base. “We always go forward, we've never even levelled off,” he says. Phil Dew, Franchisee for 33 years
If you would like to continue to learn more about the Snap-on Franchise opportunity simply fill out the contact form and we will send you a Franchise information pack. We can then arrange for one of our dedicated Field Managers to talk to you, or for you to find out more at one of our Discovery days held at our Head Office. Whichever route suits you, be sure the only commitment we need from you is the time to share our great story.
GREAT! WHAT'S MY NEXT STEP?
Find out more about Snap-on Tools by submitting the form below.