Countrywide Signs Ireland Overview
The Franchise OpportunityAs a Countrywide Signs franchisee, you would manage and erect property signage for residential and commercial estate and letting agents in your allocated territory area.
Our franchisees erect, manage and take down residential and commercial ‘For Sale’ and ‘To Let’ boards, working closely with estate agents to deliver a vital service to property buyers and sellers, as well as landlords and tenants.
A Countrywide Signs franchise gives you the opportunity to establish your franchise business with quality technology, systems and support behind you on every job.
By building strong, long-term relationships with your local agents, you’ll benefit from repeat work and recurring income. The service is simple to perform and running the business is also made easy thanks to the cloud based system guiding you on efficient route planning, invoicing and stock management.
The InvestmentWe have a low investment Franchise Package:
An investment of just €20,950 + VAT provides you with everything you need to get your business up and running and on your way to a healthy income.
Available TerritoriesWe currently have various Franchise Business options available:
1. Greenfield Territory - Cork City & County - trading 8 years in area with Turnover of €100,000 per annum
2. Resale of part of Franchise Territory Area – Wicklow, Wexford and Waterford – trading 8 years in area with Turnover of €100,000 per annum.
3. Resale of Franchise Business - Westmeath, Cavan, Roscommon & Mayo (South) – 3 years trading with €55,000 Turnover per annum.
What You Get as a Franchisee
- Training & support from Master Franchisee and established Franchise Network.
- Full training. Classroom style & practical on the job.
- ISO 9001 quality assured - Operational systems are regularly audited.
- Licence agreement to trade under Countrywide Signs identity.
- Exclusive territory area.
- Cloud-based business management system including driver app.
- Full operations manual access.
- Regional & national accounts.
- Customer database (resales only).
- Marketing launch plan.
- Promotional literature
- Corporate clothing, specialist tools and equipment.
- Centralised invoicing & credit / accounts support.
- ISO 9001 certification.
- Livery for your first van
- Ongoing support in accounts, operations, business development, and sales & marketing.
The Ideal CandidateCountrywide Signs Ireland is looking for candidates who are proactive, practical, motivated, and determined to succeed. Business owners will need ambition as the business model is much more than erecting property signs, it’s about business management, marketing, and sales to grow your client-base.
Your Next Steps
To learn more about this incredible opportunity, simply click below for further information:
Countrywide Signs Ireland Financial Data
The following financial information was provided by Countrywide Signs Ireland to give you more information about the costs associated with a Countrywide Signs Ireland opportunity
Total Investment Required
- For Greenfield Territory – (Cork) for suitable candidate with experience: Discounted package of €14,000 for Franchise.