Valenta Franchise Overview
Working with small, medium and large enterprises you will be able to deliver increased efficiencies and cost savings to your clients. The Valenta franchise model is unique where as a Franchise Partner you work on your business, not in your business. Valenta delivers the operations, whilst you focus on business acquisition. Unlike other franchise models, the setup costs are very low. This low start-up cost with minimal overheads and global recognition makes this a great opportunity for anyone looking to own a successful business.
Benefits of a Valenta Franchise
- A Diversified Business Offering: Minimise risk by offering various services across three verticals including the implementation of process optimization, digital transformation and outsourced staffing.
- Multiple Revenue Streams: As a Franchise Partner you can earn both one-time and reoccurring revenue. Even when you aren't working, this provides income protection.
- Globally Proven Business Model: Valenta franchises are successfully operating in USA, Canada, UK and Australia. Leverage the experience of Franchise Partners from across the globe.
- Recession Proof: Valenta offers services that are suitable for every business, at any size, in every industry. This makes our offering truly unique and a necessity for businesses to grow and reach their business objectives.
- Unmatched Training & Support: All Franchise Partners can take advantage of various specialists including a dedicated Business Coach and Marketing support team. Leverage these resources to increase your revenue streams quickly.
- Valenta Handles Operations: You will focus on building your business through client acquisition. All operations are delivered by us so you can grow your business faster.
Leverage Across Three High Value SectorsValenta offers services that are relevant across all industries, no matter what the company size. Use these tools to build your business and grow profitability each step of the way.
Process Optimisation Valued at $250+ Billion Globally
Work with your clients to improve processes, resulting in maximized efficiencies and reduced costs. With a range of specialised services available, including CRM setup and management, software development and more, we have you covered.
Digital Transformation Valued at $342+ Billion Globally
Digital transformation utilises new innovative technologies to assist your clients in gaining a competitive edge through robotic process automation and artificial intelligence.
Outsourcing Valued at $85 Billion Globally
Valenta's clients report cost savings of up to 60% by outsourcing key business activities that are often mundane but critical. Improved customer service, access to highly skilled staff, 24/7 access and quicker turn-arounds have all been highlighted as major benefits.
A Customer FocusOur Managing Partners have experience across various industries and verticals, with a strong understanding of their customer needs.
Key attributes often include:
- Consultative Sales Experience
- Excellent Communication/ Relationship Building Skills
- Strong Business
- Leadership Skills
- Customer Centric
- High Emotional Intelligence
- A Track Record Of Success
Superior Training & Ongoing SupportWe provide you with comprehensive training to commence business, and ongoing support to ensure success. You do not need any specific qualifications in process consulting, digital transformation or outsourcing, as our team will deliver operations. We embrace a team culture where established, proven methodologies are adopted and shared.
Initial TrainingWe conduct one-on-one training with franchisees providing you with the knowledge and skills to grow your business. During this orientation a business plan and marketing program is established, facilitating your industry specialisation.
Ongoing SupportValenta’s Franchise Partners are provided with ongoing training and a support team who will allow you to grow your business quickly, with the right tools.
- Your Personal Business Coach
- Your Personal Digital Marketing Consultants
- Your Personal Prospecting Specialist
- Quarterly Business Planning
- Annual Conference