Husse – Build Business, Share Success
The Husse brand has expanded rapidly since starting in Ireland 10 years ago. Currently we have 25 people representing Husse in 18 regions. Now, we want to see a Husse delivery van visiting every town and village in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
In the “new” economy, people are spending again and our excellent ranges of Super Premium products represent great value for the average pet owner (and there are more than 1.8 million of these.)
Husse (pronounced “Husseh” and meaning “Master”) is a Swedish brand established in 1987. Husse sells a wide range of premium pet food, mainly focusing on cats and dogs. Husse operates in 46 countries with 750 franchisees and distribution partners. We deliver Husse products to over 350,000 clients to each customer’s door. Making you, the Franchisee, a welcome and popular visitor, particularly with the pets.
Complete Start-up Package
- One third of the value of your initial fee returned as free products.
- €2,000 worth of additional start-up package: Husse tent, livery for van, samples, catalogues, 2 day in-house training, 1 day field training, social media set up and Husse uniforms
- Exclusive territory containing at least 100,000 people and over 25,000 pets
- Guaranteed high discount following exams - start at 38% and grows to 40% with your training. That's a 67% markup.
- Local monthly marketing support - financial contribution, online marketing and lead generation
- In house experts - veterinary, marketing and business development plus international support from the world's biggest pet food delivery company.
- Regular training workshops, webinars and seminars.
- Marketing and Nutrition Operational Manuals: Printed & Digital formats.
- Customer Relationship and Order Management (CRM) computer systems.
Unique Business – working from home
Husse franchisees have joined us from all walks of life in the past 28 years. The Husse concept has proven to be a success in over 40 countries. Clear vision and a unique business strategy enable successful applicants to launch a Husse franchise in weeks. It’s “a business in a box”.
More than that, working from home, you don’t need premises or staff; so no rent, rates, PRSI, USC (and no sickies!) All you need is a 400 sq.ft. storage area.
- Husse Pet Nutritionist - Our franchisees can train fully as a Husse Pet Nutritionist.
- Lifestyle Business - Husse franchisees operates in their local area focusing on building trust with local pet owners. Managing the business from home Husse franchisees are able to choose the hours they work.
- Work in your own time - Many of our franchisees initially work part time due to other commitment or as a lifestyle choice. Whatever your circumstances are, the Husse concept has been developed allowing you to run a part time or full-time business. You can even employ part-time sales agents to help you develop certain areas.
- Swedish Recipe - From over 30 major pet food products, none are Swedish except Husse. Swedish products are highly respected. We see this as a key value-selling advantage.
- Unique Product Range - Our product range includes food for all stages of life for cats and dogs. The food includes maintenance products for dogs and cats, allergy and sensitivity food, snacks, treats, treatment products and accessories. They are produced from human grade and natural ingredients, containing natural preservatives and no artificial colourings. Manufactured to ISO 9001 factory standards, they are recommended by vets in many countries. Husse has over 350 products including a range to sell to pet professionals, such as kennels, breeders, groomers etc.
- The Husse Concept - The Husse concept is a low initial investment, zero or minimal overhead cost and high job satisfaction. The core value of our concept is based on Quality Products, Service and Knowledge, which enables us to retain the loyalty of our customers.
From the day a franchisee starts with Husse and every day after, they will always have the reliance of 28 years industry experience and success. Initial training will cover intranet, nutrition, products, business strategy, marketing and sales – in house and field.
Ongoing support includes online marketing, an in-house graphic designer, in-house vet to assist you or your customers, continuous training and mentoring. Our webinar program allows you to join the hundreds of other Franchisees from Hong Kong to Los Angeles in product update training. We also arrange regular meetings allowing Husse franchisees to share ideas and contribute to our vision.
Get half your investment back when you buy a Husse Franchise
The value of the free products given to you when you purchase one of our available territories allows you to recoup around 50% of your Franchise Entry Fee. By selling these free products and using the return to purchase more products at our low discount price, you have the opportunity to get half your fee back. That’s a great way to start a new business.
The quicker you receive training, the faster you get going on your sales effort, the sooner you will start seeing this return on your investment.
Fill in the contact form below to get more info about how you can get your paws on this incredible pet franchise opportunity.
GREAT! WHAT'S MY NEXT STEP?
Find out more about Husse by submitting the form below.