Aspray Property Repair and Claims Management
Start a Successful Project Management Business
Aspray Ltd specialises in project managing both property insurance claims and repair work caused by storms, burst pipes, accidental damage or fire and floods. The nature of our business, and the effects of global warming, promises plenty of work opportunities all year round for our Franchisees.
What is Claims Management?
The business concept is simple:
- Aspray Property Repair and Claims Management Franchisees provide a free, comprehensive building claims management service to the insured when we manage both the claim and reinstatement work
- Deliver a professional service using local, approved sub contractors
- Enjoy full training and back-up from the Aspray Head Office
Aspray Franchisees operate, on behalf of the insured, a fully comprehensive building claims management service. Your role requires you to assess the damage, negotiate with insurance companies and then to provide contractors to ensure the work is carried out.
What can an Aspray Franchise offer you?
- Recession resilient business excelling in bad weather
- Free full service to the general public, when managing both the insurance claim and reinstatement work as we are paid by the Insurance Company directly.
- Excellent training and ongoing support
- Be your own boss but with the support of a proven and professional network and nationally recognised brand
Building Insurance Market
The building insurance market continues to see an overall increase in annual payout amounts. This franchise offers a profitable and rewarding opportunity for individuals who are prepared to work hard.
You can work from home or develop your own operations centre. You can use any existing contacts as contractors, or other franchisees contractors - we will also help you develop local contractors.
All quotations are based on our National Building Rates, this enables negotiation with the insurance company.
James Whittle, founder of Aspray, set up the company in 2005 after gaining extensive experience in the franchise industry whilst running his family removals business franchise for 12 years, and has since advised numerous franchises, including REMAX and Oakfleaf, on how to expand their network.
Since the UK launch in 2005 and Irish launch in 2008 Aspray now have over 50 franchisees. This year, James has invested time and capital in order to create a five year marketing strategy which will enable Aspray to grow to develop a further sixty franchise opportunities across the UK and Ireland. The focus will be on raising Aspray’s national profile within the insurance sector as well as ensuring that Aspray is a familiar household brand by 2012.
- Recession resilient, constant stream of work which surges in bad weather
- Typical first-year turnovers of €200,000 and net profit of €50,000 + possible
- Constant Head office support and assistance
- Specialised technical training available
- Work from home
The key to success in this industry is hard work and excellent project management skills. An interest if not a passion for property restoration is good, but full training is provided so past experience is not essential. An interest in people is a must. Motivated and organised individuals who have a genuine desire to help the public in stressful situations can build a successful business within the Aspray ‘family’.
If Aspray Claims Management and Property Repair sounds like the franchise opportunity for you complete the short form below now!
Aspray Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (UK) for claims handling only and is entered in the FSA register (http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/) under ref 466101, firms based in Ireland are subject to the Central Bank of Ireland’s conduct of business rules for claims handling only.
GREAT! WHAT'S MY NEXT STEP?
apply today for your FREE information pack